PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS PAGE TO ENSURE THAT YOUR APPLICATION IS SUBMITTED PROPERLY AND TO CONFIRM THAT YOU MEET ALL OF THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS.
FOX Network, Lionsgate and the producers behind Wipeout, Fear Factor and Extreme Makeover: Home edition are looking for ordinary people of all ages to team up with 10 expert survivalists for a new competition series that is sure to be the international trip of a lifetime.
Would you be out of your element in a survival situation?
Would your friends and family be shocked to see you on an exotic adventure show?
Here is your chance to prove them wrong and win a HUGE CASH PRIZE!
1) You must be at least 18 years of age.
2) You must be legally eligible to live in the United States as a US citizen or permanent legal resident of the US and participate on the Program (as defined below), or you must be in the process of attempting to obtain lawful authorization so that you will be eligible to live in the United States as a US citizen or permanent legal resident of the US and participate on the Program by the time pre-production begins on or around February 1, 2016.
3) You must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one until after one (1) year after the initial exhibition of the episodes of the Program in which you appear, if selected as a participant.
4) Screaming Productions, Inc. (“Producer”) and FOX (as defined below) reserve the right to render ineligible any person who either of them determines, in the sole discretion of either of them, is sufficiently connected with the production, administration, judging, or distribution of the Program, such that his/her participation in the Program could create the appearance of impropriety. In making this decision, Producer and FOX may consider whether you know or have known anyone who is, or has been within the last two (2) years, an employee, officer, director or agent of any of the following:
(i) Producer or any other person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the reality-based program currently entitled “Kicking and Screaming” (the “Program”) or any variation thereof;
(ii) Fox Broadcasting Company, Fox Networks Group, Inc., any of their parent, subsidiary or affiliated entities, including, without limitation, their broadcast and network affiliates, networks and studios, cable networks and studios, film businesses and digital businesses (collectively, “FOX”);
(iii) Any sponsor of the Program or its advertising agency; or
(iv) Any person or entity supplying goods, services or prizes (as applicable) to the Program.
Conversely, Producer and FOX reserve the right to allow any such person to remain part of the Program if, in Producer’s and FOX’s sole discretion, they determine that such person’s involvement in the Program does not affect the integrity of the Program. Such decisions shall be final and are not subject to challenge or appeal.
5) If you are selected as a potential participant you must execute waivers and release agreements required by Producer and FOX or any of their licensees, successors or assigns.
6) You will need to be available to the production from April 1 – June 30, 2016 (dates subject to change in Producer’s sole discretion) and be willing and legally-permitted to travel to various locations (including international locations) as part of production.
7) Any offer to become a participant may be conditioned upon your submission to a background check, and physical and psychological examinations to be conducted in the greater Los Angeles area (subject to change at Producer’s discretion), by medical professionals (selected by and paid for by Producer) and the certification of the medical professionals that you meet all physical and psychological requirements. You must be willing to submit medical information to the production, and you must be willing to submit to medical examinations (including, without limitation, medical testing), psychological examinations (including, without limitation, psychological testing), and background checks. Any offer to become a participant may be conditioned upon your submission to background checks, in accordance with applicable laws.
PLEASE REVIEW ALL OF THE INFORMATION BELOW AND THEN CLICK "APPLY" ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN TO BEGIN THE ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS.
1. Our site is not compatible with Internet Explorer. If you are currently using Explorer, please log out and log back in using a different browser. IE: Safari, Chrome, Firefox etc.
2. When filling in the online application, DO NOT tab through the questions or use "auto fill" to complete an answer. Both of these actions will force the system to read your entries as a virus and decline your submission.
3. Please complete the entire application. If a question does not apply to you, do not leave it blank - simply write "NA" to indicate that you have read the questioin and it does not apply.
4. After you submit your application, you will be prompted to upload photos - We suggest you save a few photos of you to your desk top before beginning.
5. You have an ongoing obligation to inform producer in writing if your responses to any of the below change at any time.
For more information about this project please contact your casting producer.